It's funny being twenty... I feel more like a twelve year old in a twenty year old body.
19 has been a very, very, very, (shall I continue?) wild ride. And by wild, I mean I learned more about myself, other people, and the Father than I ever thought possible in a year. In a nutshell, here are just a few.
myself / others
- Showing people kindness is one of the best feelings in the world.
- I'm not a great communicator.
- I am obsessed with nachos from taco bell.
- At the end of the day, I love people fiercely.
- My love language is honesty. If I'm giving you my honest opinion, it's because I love you enough muster up the courage to tell you the hard truth.
- I'm very easily distracted
- Not everyone thinks like Maliah.
- In a world where it seems like most of everyone is out for blood, there are still good, genuine humans.
- His presence IS the best feeling in the world.
- He is good. *queue good good father / king of my heart* *seriously.*
- and by that I mean He is good ALL THE TIME.
- Through every season & every circumstance His love for us never changes.
- He doesn't always show Himself in the same way. For me personally, most of the time He does, but not always.
- Even when our circumstance seems crappy, He is still moving in your life wether you see it or not.
- HE IS FOR US. HE IS FOR US. HE IS FOR US.
- He loves to be with us. No strings attached.
I could keep this list going on forever, but I think you get the point.
What are some things you've learned about the Father? I'd love to know!
thanks for sticking around!